Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Postman take away my letter containing EOs

First of all, I CANNOT BELIEVE I STONED FOR 3 HOURS in the library waiting for the second stream of opse people. Thank God for the magic of timewasting youtube and leehom <3.>) and people are going around discussing questions and answers. Well, I for one dont really like discussing the unchangeable past so I just magically wonder into my own random world. But awesomely enough, i still STONED 3 hours in LIBRARY. ICA that lol.

Then we decided to go eat Jap buffet at last
(no picas though, food was meh~ somewhat satisfying but the macha ice really ICA i tell you. CANNOT). The jap buffet was at jalan pinang at Bukit bintang area. Right beside pavillion actually. We reached there by like 3.30 but the buffet actually began at 6.30.

And OH let me tell you my epic parking story. We had to park at this open carpark lot beside the pavillion place. Well when me and chui ling's car got there, there was only enough space for chui ling and not for me. The place was just so full and double parked to the max. But magically (thank God) there was a free parking space just right for me. BUTTTTTT it was a tight fit to get there. I had to reverse my car, down a 100meter slope, the dumb slope had potholes and rocks (like seriously deep), there were double parked cars less than 5cm away, my reverse sensor was annoying, and well it was just hot, into a parking lot just big enough for my car. Epic parking i tell you. EPIC


So we went shopping! (window only zzz) We finally went to the magical Uniqlo shop in farenheit. The items there are I duno how to explain to me. I feel theres A LOT of winterwear stuff there. Unsuitable for Malaysia, but lovely for the library. There were some epic shirts which were comfy, and there were some meh~ ones, and then i noticed a 600 ringgit jacket. I was stunned. Its totally for a niche market la, hard to find buyers. But somehow deep inside, i still feel some person will eventually buy it.

And then we finally ate the food. We sat there once again for 3 hours. 6.30 till like 10 pm. The food was ok ok la. Not epicly awesome. The green tea ice cream failed though. Cannot cannot. But there was some nice stuff also la like the tenpanyaki chicken. I ate too much at the first round so i was down for the count early.

And just now driving in KL really brings me to realise. I cannot accept crazy drivers. (chui ling is cool la Btw. Wait for me nicely :) thanks ) I like driving safe and slowly and I try to minimise cutting lanes. That day i go Chat masala i cannot accept la. I was following a car there, then he madness wanted to turn left in less than 100 meters, but he cut to the fast lane, overtook a lorry and a car and then cut back into the first lane. (sorry la person in mention, but its so scary to ignore this). And then me, the innocent, cute, shy person driving the car behind followed la of course. And to my horror he cut back in so fast I had to do the same thing. I felt bad la seriously. Basically all in all, very hard for me to tolerate madness while driving la.

And oh yeah another thing, some of us had a crapping session in the "SCANDAL ROOM" after SAQ paper yesterday. That session made me realise some bad traits about myself la that once upon a time I promised myself I would never become. Thus i have made it a target. To improve myself and become less jealous :)

And jia you dentals. I finally made a long ass post. Crystal go your house eat dinnerrrrrrr. SIEW MAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

No comments:

Post a Comment