Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Post EOS

I was waiting for this day,....very much for this day,...but when it came ,...I was stunned of not knowing what to do,...throughout EOS preparation and during EOS preparation,..it was drama all the way long,....I do not have to mention any of them as they were so apparent,..Every moment was unforgettable and cherish-able,..We came close together and supported each other throughout,....I frankly started to miss them today,...after few hours of my OSPE ,..... I have made a lot of personal decisions throughout EOS preparation(thanks to Shane for being there and listening to all my craps). My heart is a bit light now,...and I am looking forward to semester 3. I know it is so so so so so fast,...but cant help to say this,....Oh!,...The reason is not because i am looking forward to the boring lectures of Nagaraja and Vijay Singh,...its because I want to go through this very memorable events together with you guys again,..
Crystal,Michelle,and Mel,....Do hang in there yeah,...remember that we are always with you guys,....and we save the main party for u ppl,...haha

Love
S.

2 comments:

  1. We will be gather till graduate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sory SHIN KITTY ALL THE BEST TO U TOO,....I was a bit excited after the exam,.....ALL THE BEST TO U TOO! DUN UPSET ALL OK,,...DO UR EXAM WELL.

    ReplyDelete