Sunday, April 24, 2011

Together

im happy because co13ra always is co13ra.

something that you need to know.
1. i create a twitter account. (HanShinYi)

2. i create a skype account. (Shinkitty90)

3. i love all the photos that i took by myself although i dunknow wat is "photography".

4. i miss the time we all having lunch at cafeteria last time.

5. i am very stress.

6. i miss my home, and my dad ask me dun go back next week coz he wants me to focus on study.

7. my mum asked me to go Europe with her after my summative and i rejected her again, as usual.

8. i am scared of my competency test.

9. i cannot drink coffee and tea.

10. i can't wait for my taiwan trip with Teng Chui Ling and Tan Yee Ling.

1 comment:

  1. Just realized that after so long, quite of of the original co13ras are still together <3

    ReplyDelete