Sunday, April 17, 2011

Do You Know...

  1. Life in uni is f-king busy till there's just no time to breathe eat sleep shit anymore. The only plus side is that I lost weight la, other than that I S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y need a holiday.

  2. I shall contradict the sentence above by saying that I'm at my happiest state right now :)

  3. Student council is... quite interesting. Tell you guys more when we next have dinner together.

  4. Although Summatives are looming nearer and nearer, my mind's still pretty much in a state of denial/dormant state where I'm too numb to feel anything. I think once May comes, or when the lack of activities finally allows dust to settle, I need to brace myself for a nervous breakdown.

  5. Eh Alex, I wanna become full-time library furniture from now on; Starbucks is sucking the money out of me T.T

  6. So when is Shane ever gonna start writing in the CO13RA again? We could do with his new bitchy personality hahhaha!
Hmmm... I think that's all, does anyone else wanna do something like this? It only takes 5 minutes of your time-off from studies and it gives me and everyone else a good read :)

5 comments:

  1. Can i make a come back as a library furniture also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes you can Selva :D

    And Shane you don't miao miao with me ah, I tell you -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Crystal, I totally agree with how the busy state is numbing me from everything else. Though, I'm not exactly very happy... HAIZ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy everyone's going through the same thing, that it's so hard to actually sit down for 5 minutes and have good conversations anymore :( Actually I'm not happy initially, but I've learned to look hard enough for the small small things that matter ;)

    ReplyDelete