Monday, March 7, 2011

Our little grandbabies


So the time of the year came back again. And we all enjoyed it. And i'm sure you all have noticed in the FB group. Them guys sure are active and making a lot of scandals. It brings a joy to my face seeing them so actively enthusiastic about being together. Good heavens seeing them together brings back memories of our own orientation.

However this group was sorta special. They were super independent. I sorta got the vibe they are more of close together between them, and not as close with the seniors. Sorta like the two dimers of hemoglobin being held together by very strong hydrophobic bonds [them] , and the slow low affinity of hemoglobin towards Oxygen initially [us]. But deep down I feel, this is only the beginning and we will grow closer together just like hemoglobin and its Heme-heme interactions.

Then that day at Dress code, I wasn't there for their initial practices. But when i watched their performance i was super shocked and awesomefied. They brought a tear to my eyes. They MADE GRANDPA PROUD! I'm so touched by their togetherness and overall neatness of their performance.

Well the one thing i can take away from this 2 weeks is, These new maXimus has the potential to be so much more epic than we were. But till then, only time can tell how they develope together throughout the years ahead.

Best of love. Xoxo.

ps sorry bout hemoglobin :) study too much

1 comment:

  1. Alex I can't believe it, you're such a lame-o!!
    but I learnt something new today hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete