Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A sigh of DEATH could also mean REBIRTH

The last orientation was a "thats it" sign. We went through a lot of sacrifices, only we know what we went through. For me, it was just over. Things started to become less focused in university orientation and,...sign,...priorities changes don't they? That was the death for my orientation life. For such a long time I was under the perception that you guys would share the same perspective,..but damn,...when i see YONG MING being there for everything with the juniors,...and when I see almost all CO13RA regulars during icebreakers,...I feel that we will sustain for a long period to come. Seriously, there was no single sem 3 senior's who was there for us during our OOing time last semester(no offense). I am not pointing that out as a fault but what I am trying to say was the message encrypted in the mass presence of u guys.I was overwhelmed with such a joy that I would definitely say this,...when i turn 80,...u guys will definitely be there for my birthday,..because I know,...no matter whatever happens,....we remain,....bonded,.....We may not meet each other often, we may not have time to talk,...but the LOVE is there,....I am born anew,...

Honestly from my heart,
Don't bother to know my name.

1 comment: