Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Phood~

Dear reader,

I woke up this morning an hour earlier to get myself to uni for Formative assessment. However, due to delays in my toilet rhythm failing me and also due to the fact that the Kinrara highway was jammed, I was late for my formative assessment. I panicked because i thought the formative had attendence. To my dismay, there was not any attendence taken. So sad right. And then the questions somewhat demoralised many people. however, I was quite happy. I still managed to get more than half correct although I was sure I didnt study much at all.

After the formative, then it hit me. There weren't any lectures for today. I've been conned. However, since we were so free. Me, Chui ling, shin yi, melanie, yee ling and kuding decided to go have a special lunch outing.

We went to the "lao shu fen & yu tao mi" shop that we ate last time at Kuchai lama. Let me tell you, the lao shu fen was awesomeeeee. Needless to say, we didn't lag. And only spent 1 hour outside uni. Food was also delicious if i didnt mention that before.
Yeah crystal, I DID just stole your pic. Although we didn't really eat fish head noodles. We ate the lao shu fen but you get the picture.

Oh oh! Shin kitty also ate ABC today. So hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And delicious also. And happy.
Then we asked Mel what ABC stands for. She said Air Batu Kacang LOL. Then we all laugh. But then yong ming is worse, he said Air Batu Cendol. Hahahaha

And then right, i think they put something special inside the lao shu fen. Now all of us nearly fall asleep in the library here. Chui ling, shin kitty and yee ling GG already. Kuding somewhere in the PBL room downstairs. His status is unknown but probably GG also :)

Cheers

xoxo Alex

4 comments:

  1. Now, this is what I call an update :D

    You're forgiven for stealing that picture Alex! hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, it's Ice Kacang :):) We actually call it ABC - Air Batu Campur :D

    ReplyDelete